VoIP and Unified Communications
Your VoIP phone service can be on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
VoIP phone system
A VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) phone system provides you with high-quality phone service, transmitting all your communications through an existing internet service. Your VoIP phone service can be on-premises or hosted in the cloud.
Benefits of VoIP phone system
- Lower costs – Enterprise-level features at a small-business price
- Increased accessibility – remain in contact even when you’re mobile.
- Complete Portability – Because a VoIP phone number is virtual, you can take it anywhere you go. You can also move your existing landline phone or cell phone numbers into your VoIP phone system.
- Higher Scalability – It’s easy to add new employees anytime you want, simplifying the process of expansion. If you decide to open a new office or location, a VoIP phone number can travel with you.
- Advanced Features – The auto attendant answers your calls and directs them to the right department. You can also get a local VoIP phone number with any state’s area code, so your company appears local even if it isn’t.
- HD Call Quality – enjoy unlimited, crystal-clear phone calls.
- Softphones – You can extend the functionality of your VoIP phones with softphones. This means you can make phone calls on your iPhone, Android, Mac, or PC using your VoIP phone number.
SIP Trunks provision Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) connectivity between an on-premise phone system and the public switched telephone network, also known as PSTN. In the past, companies used ISDN circuits that needed to be physically installed on their premises.
SIP trunking benefits
- Cost savings and efficiency
- Virtual presence
- Space for growth and scalability
- Reliable technology
Cloud Contact Center/Call Center for Enterprise
Cisco Webex Contact Center Enterprise delivered by IP Living provides a comprehensive, customizable, highly secure cloud solution to meet the complex needs of the world’s largest contact centers.
Features and benefits
- Enterprise scale – With support for up to 24,000 concurrent agents, Webex Contact Center Enterprise has the scale, security, and features to meet the needs of enterprise cloud contact centers.
- Cloud-based platform – Built on the Webex Platform for Contact Center, an open, flexible, multitenant cloud infrastructure that offers feature agility, innovation, and integration with other cloud applications.
- Optimized user experience – A sophisticated and intuitive administration portal puts contact center management in the hands of the business and unburdens critical technical resources.
- Customizable and extensible – Integrate your contact center with other Webex applications and cloud applications such as business-critical CRM and WFO platforms.
- Cisco-backed solution – As part of Cisco’s global data centers and cloud infrastructure, this solution adheres to Cisco’s market-leading security and privacy standards.
On-premises Contact Center
Unified Contact Center Enterprise delivered by IP Living helps you deliver proactive and personalized customer experiences for contact centers with up to 24,000 agents. Fault tolerance helps ensure uninterrupted operation. Comprehensive reporting gives you the business intelligence needed to optimize your contact center’s performance.
Features and benefits
- Intuitive self-service experience – Improve your customers’ self-service experience by offering conversational interactive voice response (IVR) with natural language processing to capture intent and handle customer requests accurately.
- Get insight on customer experience – Gather feedback from customers with post-call IVR, email, and web intercept surveys. Provide actionable insights to supervisors on agent performance and areas in need of improvement.
- Seamless omnichannel interactions – Engage with customers on a variety of channels from a single intuitive contact center agent desktop that includes inbound voice, outbound voice, outbound IVR, and digital channels.
- Simplified licensing – Provides a flexible and agile approach that streamlines the management of the customer’s software licenses across the enterprise with a complete and easy-to-use portal.